Met a few new members of our extended families' families: a Siberian Husky named Silka, and a young lad named Kellen. One has piercing blue eyes, is covered in hair, and loves to run laps around the garden in the back yard. The other is a dog.
We also had the opportunity, thanx to a George's planning and efforts, to drive our lonely Subaru. I'm pretty sure it missed us too, although it, being a car, couldn't accurately express the emotion inherent to a reunion such as this. It may have just been leaky wiper fluid, but I think I saw tears on the windshield.
F'reals, though, it was a great trip all around, and the most shocking development may have been the switch at M&G's to a one-cup-at-a-time coffee pot. This new method of beginning one's morning one cup at a time, however, assured against my usual over-caffeination in the face of a full pot and a lazy morning. Either way: perfect.
Found a great supermarket in Seattle, carrying all sorts of imported Asian and Mexican sundries. Ask me where it is. Go ahead, I dare you. I may even remember how I got there, or what it's called. Gimme a map and I'll figure it out.
Thanx to our myriad hosts in the NW. See you again soon. Selected pics below:
No comments:
Post a Comment